ShowBox for Chromecast: Showbox is an incredible app for watching your desired movies, shows, or videos free of cost. This app is amongst the best entertainment apps for smartphones. Any smartphone user can easily download Showbox apk and enjoy the free movies, shows, etc. Surprisingly, Showbox app can be used over Chromecast as well as it is playable as Showbox Download for PC or Showbox for iOS. Chromecast is a device which can be plugged into your Television set using an HDMI cable.
Once it connects, you can use your smartphone as a remote control to operate Chromecast. And quickly access videos from various websites and apps such as NetFlix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. on your television set. The steps needed to stream online videos on a television set using Chromecast are quite simple and provide with an amazing experience of watching movies or shows on a large screen and in HD quality. So let’s understand what steps we need to execute so that we can use Chromecast to watch the videos and movies provided by Showbox app on a TV.
Note: You must uninstall MX Player app on your smartphone before installing GrowBox since it will not run in alliance with the MX Player.
To connect the Chromecast app with the casting apps, you need to install GrowBox app on your smartphone. Once you finish with installing the GrowBox app on your smartphone, next step is to download and install a casting app. Some of the best casting apps are listed below:
- 1. Localcast App.
- 2. Bubble UPnP.
- 3. Allcast App.
- 4. Vega cast.
You can make use of any one of the casting apps mentioned above. The steps required to stream Showbox on Chromecast using each of the apps mentioned above are available below. You can also call this Showbox for Chromecast 101 guide.
#1 Steam Showbox on TV via Chromecast Using the Localcast App
- Download and install the Localcast app on your smartphone.
- Launch the Showbox app and select the movie or the video which you wish to stream.
- Then modify the ‘PLAYER’ option to ‘OTHER PLAYER.’
- Now, click on the option which says ‘WATCH NOW.’
- You will then notice a pop-up window which will display a list of all the available casting devices. Select the Localcast.
- Then, choose the Chromecast player. The buffering will start shortly, and you will be able to watch movie or video on your television set.
- Showbox Linux App Download
- Download Showbox for PS4
- Download Showbox for Mac
- Fix Showbox Update Error
- Showbox for Xbox 360
#2 Using Bubble UPnP to Steam Showbox on TV via Chromecast
- Download and install Bubble UPnP on your smartphone.
- Open this app and then, select render.
- Now, select Local render to Chromecast. You will notice a pop-up on your television set.
- Then, launch the Showbox app and select the video or movie which you want to stream.
- Now, uncheck the internal player option and click on the ‘WATCH NOW’ option.
- The search for the casting devices will begin. You will find the Chromecast open with Bubble UPnP, click on it.
- Now, the video or the movie which you had selected will start streaming on the device to which your Chromecast is paired.
#3 Using the Allcast App to Use Showbox on your TV
- Download and install Allcast App on your smartphone.
- Launch Showbox app and select the movie or show which you wish to watch.
- Now, uncheck the ‘Use Internal Player’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘WATCH NOW’ option and select ‘Allcast app’ from the pop-up window.
- The buffering of that particular movie or video which you had selected will start, and you will be able to watch on the device to which your Chromecast is connected.
#4 Using Vega cast.
The steps required for using this app are the same as they are for using the Allcast App. The only exception lies in the step where you will be selecting ‘Vega cast’ in place of ‘Allcast app.’
If you encounter any trouble while using any of the apps mentioned above, clear the cache and uninstall that Chromecast app. You can use other apps available to perform the same task. If you are unable to understand or execute any particular step then, please let us know in the comments section below.