Boston has the best superior school in all of Massachusetts, in accordance to U.S. Information & Entire world Report’s 2022 significant school rankings, introduced on Tuesday.
Boston Latin College, all over again, was ranked No. 1 in the commonwealth dependent on six variables: school readiness, looking through and math proficiency, studying and math general performance, underserved college student efficiency, higher education curriculum breadth, and graduation premiums.
Notably, the 2022 rankings noticed two extra Massachusetts constitution educational facilities split into the top 25 than the prior 12 months.
U.S. News claims its newest listing is equivalent to its 2019, 2020, and 2021 studies due to the fact the methodology has commonly remained the very same, help save for a several slight variations, the outlet stated in a news launch.
Details used to enable ascertain the rankings arrived from the U.S. Division of Education’s “Common Core of Information,” statewide evaluation take a look at data, the Faculty Board, and Global Baccalaureate, when applicable.
Nationally, Massachusetts was the “leading performer,” with the highest percentage of universities in the prime 25 p.c, according to the publication.
Nearly 50 percent of the state’s suitable higher universities, or 47.9 %, ended up in the best quarter of all rankings. Connecticut followed with 42.5 percent and Florida with 41.6 percent.
Rhode Island put 8th with 32.7 % of its colleges in the leading 25 per cent, New Hampshire rated 12th with 28.6 %, and Vermont was 23rd with 23.1 percent. Maine tied for 50th with 3.5 p.c since it was the only condition that did not give U.S. Information authorization to use its Sophisticated Placement knowledge in the rankings, the outlet mentioned.
Right here are the best 25 faculties in Massachusetts, in accordance to the position:
- Boston Latin College, Boston
- Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School, Marlborough
- Sturgis Constitution Public College, Hyannis
- Lexington Substantial School, Lexington
- John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics and Science, Boston
- Boston Latin Academy, Boston
- Dover-Sherborn Regional Superior Faculty, Dover
- Mystic Valley Regional Charter College, Malden
- The Bromfield Faculty, Harvard
- Weston Higher Faculty, Weston
- Hopkinton Substantial College, Hopkinton
- Westwood High School, Westwood
- Belmont High College, Belmont
- Pioneer Charter College of Science 2, Saugus
- Pioneer Constitution University of Science, Everett
- Excel Academy Charter University, East Boston
- Match Constitution Community Faculty, Boston
- Acton-Boxborough Regional Higher University, Acton
- Hampden Charter School of Science, Chicopee
- Medfield Senior High University, Medfield
- Winchester High School, Winchester
- Local community Constitution College of Cambridge, Cambridge
- Manchester Essex Regional Large College, Manchester
- Sharon Significant Faculty, Sharon
- Westford Academy, Westford
Stay up to date on all the latest news from Boston.com